We care about you and your loved ones
We are so happy to welcome guests back to Cedar Knoll after several months of operating as a carryout restaurant. We want to inform you all of our policies we've put in place to keep our guests and staff safe during the pandemic.
• We are asking all guests to make reservations. If you arrive without a reservation and we have space for you, we will ask for your information prior to seating you.
• We ask that all guests wear masks while entering the building until they are seated. However, if you are fully vaccinated and prefer not to wear a mask, please feel comfortable to go mask free.
• Our staff members who are fully vaccinated may feel comfortable not wearing a mask. However, staff may ask your preference on whether you'd like them to wear a mask while at your table.
• Guests may feel comfortable when being approached by a staff member to put their mask on.
• We are allowing one group at a time to check in at the host stand. If you arrive and there is another group at the host stand, we ask for you to wait outside and we will check you in when it is your turn.
• We have sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant.
• We have indoor seating, outdoor seating on our patio and outdoor seating on our lawn. We are still offering carryout and guests who wish to dine on the lawn are asked to order in advance. When guests arrive for lawn seating let us know you are here so you can pick up your food prior to going to the lawn. You may bring your own blankets or lawn chairs. If you are joining us for lawn service you may come inside to ask for a drink, but there will not be service on the lawn.
• We have one menu ONLY that will be served during all shifts.
We are excited to be open and can't wait to serve you!